As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- Taking a Tech Break
- Could Your Name Be Affecting Your Career?
- Etiquette among friends: Why I feel we are we’re losing basic manners
- How to Use Net Worth to Measure Your Financial Progress
- If you don’t ask for a discount, you won’t get it
- Is Your Home Really an Asset?
- Everyone is a genius..
- Do You NEED Price Anchors to Help You Make Money Decisions?
- What to bring to an interview
- Would you marry for money?
Year in Review Archive
Posted on January 2, 2012 | 29 CommentsI shall name this year: THE YEAR OF SPENDING (Because let’s face it, that’s pretty much all I did this year.) Past Years in Review 2009 Year in Review = – ($22,484) 2010 Year in Review = +130,101 2011 GROWTH IN REVIEW Worked 3 months...
Posted on January 7, 2011 | 65 CommentsPic of the day from The Telegraph THE BLOG: FABULOUSLY BROKE IN THE CITY 2010 (A little Wordle action going on up there) I feel like I’ve grown so much as a blogger this year. Thanks to everyone out there for making this blog what it...
Posted on December 30, 2009 | 18 CommentsTHE DECEMBER 2009 BUDGET The last one for 2009. BF is slow in getting me the numbers for groceries and utilities, so I overestimated them just to be sure. I spent under $1000 this month with around $48 to spare. A real improvement from my...