As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- Downsides to a Nomadic Lifestyle
- Taking a Tech Break
- Could Your Name Be Affecting Your Career?
- Etiquette among friends: Why I feel we are we’re losing basic manners
- How to Use Net Worth to Measure Your Financial Progress
- If you don’t ask for a discount, you won’t get it
- Is Your Home Really an Asset?
- Everyone is a genius..
- Do You NEED Price Anchors to Help You Make Money Decisions?
- What to bring to an interview
Posted on February 22, 2012 | 9 CommentsRevanche said it best folks. I wish I could find the post from when she got her job (years ago) and people were telling her to “spend” and “splurge” to treat herself for working so hard. Her reply to all this egging on and enabling:...
Posted on September 9, 2011 | 9 CommentsTake responsibility for your actions and words. I know that if I go to a store, and if I am justified in being upset about something, I’m willing to argue to get properly compensated. That being said, I know when I do that, that people...
Posted on February 14, 2009 | 14 CommentsI am so sick of the word frugal sometimes because people either hate it because they think it means ‘cheap as hell’ or love it so much they go mad and shred tissue boxes to line their beds and jackets with to keep warm in...