As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- Emergency Fund Talk: When it becomes a BIG DEAL
- Should You Go Into Debt for THAT Career?
- What Should you Study in School / Should you Go back for More Education?
- 4 Tips for Staying On Top Of Your Job Search
- How to Lend Money to Friends and Family
- Save Now Before It’s Too Late!
- Downsides to a Nomadic Lifestyle
- Taking a Tech Break
- Could Your Name Be Affecting Your Career?
- Etiquette among friends: Why I feel we are we’re losing basic manners
Posted on July 25, 2011 | 5 CommentsRetail = The cost of what it is on the shelf in stores today. This is also what I consider as “Replacement Value”. Resale = The amount of money you can get if you sell it today The difference between the two can be staggering....
Posted on April 30, 2010 | 26 CommentsAs a review of the last time I wrote about what I’ve eliminated that I no longer miss a year ago posted in April 2009, here is my new, updated list: The original list of what I cut out: Spa Beauty Treatments — Misleading, I...
Posted on March 12, 2009 | 4 CommentsYou’ve all probably been Blogging, Google Reading, Tweeting & Emailing about this, but I thought I’d throw it up on here as a short post. The short 20 minute video is well done and called “The Story of Stuff” by Annie Leonard and is an...