As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- Taking a Tech Break
- Could Your Name Be Affecting Your Career?
- Etiquette among friends: Why I feel we are we’re losing basic manners
- How to Use Net Worth to Measure Your Financial Progress
- If you don’t ask for a discount, you won’t get it
- Is Your Home Really an Asset?
- Everyone is a genius..
- Do You NEED Price Anchors to Help You Make Money Decisions?
- What to bring to an interview
- Would you marry for money?
Posted on June 11, 2010 | 3 CommentsCurbing the impulse to shop is not easy. But if you have a solid goal in mind, and are tracking expenses each day in line with the budget you’ve created from your net monthly pay, it will be easier. Just think, every time you bring...
Posted on June 9, 2010 | 3 CommentsMaybe you don’t have a fund per se, but you had planned on getting rid of your debt this year. Well, how can you cut back if you don’t know where your money is going? Let’s say you have no idea how much you owe,...
Posted on June 7, 2010 | 3 CommentsNow that we are at the halfway mark for the year, I thought it’d be a good idea to re-evaluate your money resolutions for 2010. What??? You fell off the wagon?!? (Haha who hasn’t?) Never to fear! This week, I am going to do 3...