As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- Are You Making Money Plans Based on Future Income?
- I’d rather have nothing from my parents
- Use This Pyramid to Find Self-Actualization with Your Finances
- Don’t be afraid of competition
- 4 Characteristics that Can Boost Your Career
- How to Calculate Your Net Worth
- I feel rich…
- Working While on Vacation
- The End of the World I Used to Know
- 3 Ways I’m Putting Myself First — And Feeling Better as a Result
Posted on August 6, 2010 | 5 CommentsVia a tax re-assessment, I was supposed to get back a chunk of money from my taxes, around $1000. “Woo hoo!”, I thought. But reading the explanation sort of made my scratch my head, because it didn’t make sense. I had a feeling they made...
Posted on June 10, 2008 | 8 CommentsThis is how I reduce using a lot of paper. Or at least, how I try to. A reader asked me to blog more about it – so here it is so far! SCANNING EVERYTHING I went on this huge Scan-a-thon a while back,...
Posted on September 27, 2007 | 3 Comments…so..soo… sexy. I’m twitching over here. Basically takes the icon or logo from the actual bill, and pops it into the tab of where the bill sits. So, instead of squinting at your neat-sliding-into-messy-as-your-hand-got-tired writing on your file folders, you can have a logo on...