As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- Taking a Tech Break
- Could Your Name Be Affecting Your Career?
- Etiquette among friends: Why I feel we are we’re losing basic manners
- How to Use Net Worth to Measure Your Financial Progress
- If you don’t ask for a discount, you won’t get it
- Is Your Home Really an Asset?
- Everyone is a genius..
- Do You NEED Price Anchors to Help You Make Money Decisions?
- What to bring to an interview
- Would you marry for money?
Posted on November 23, 2009 | 29 CommentsI’ve written briefly about it before, but I think it’s time to go into detail on how I lead a 95% paperless life. 1. Ask for everything to be changed into an e-bill Stop the problem at the source. Every time a statement floats into...
Posted on April 29, 2009 | No CommentsTHE IDEA BEHIND THE SCAN-A-THON This was a project from last year that I embarked on to get rid of all of my paper in an effort to become more of a minimalist, and to be able to pack my entire life into 3 suitcases....
Posted on June 10, 2008 | 8 CommentsThis is how I reduce using a lot of paper. Or at least, how I try to. A reader asked me to blog more about it – so here it is so far! SCANNING EVERYTHING I went on this huge Scan-a-thon a while back,...