As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- Downsides to a Nomadic Lifestyle
- Taking a Tech Break
- Could Your Name Be Affecting Your Career?
- Etiquette among friends: Why I feel we are we’re losing basic manners
- How to Use Net Worth to Measure Your Financial Progress
- If you don’t ask for a discount, you won’t get it
- Is Your Home Really an Asset?
- Everyone is a genius..
- Do You NEED Price Anchors to Help You Make Money Decisions?
- What to bring to an interview
Mr. Jones Archive
Posted on May 23, 2011 | 30 CommentsEveryone in my family owns a home, of at least 1500 square feet. No, they’re not all paid off, and yes, I’m an outsider for not owning one, and more importantly, not wanting to own one. They all understand in my mother’s words, that I’m...
Posted on January 6, 2009 | 24 CommentsVisited my family the other day. Had a (rare) heart-to-heart with him about finances, life and even love. Which is really strange because we’re not close family members, but I think he’s trying to compare what he was like at my age, to what I...