As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- Downsides to a Nomadic Lifestyle
- Taking a Tech Break
- Could Your Name Be Affecting Your Career?
- Etiquette among friends: Why I feel we are we’re losing basic manners
- How to Use Net Worth to Measure Your Financial Progress
- If you don’t ask for a discount, you won’t get it
- Is Your Home Really an Asset?
- Everyone is a genius..
- Do You NEED Price Anchors to Help You Make Money Decisions?
- What to bring to an interview
Posted on October 4, 2011 | 2 CommentsMacau was interesting for me because it was Portuguese… but CHINESE! I loved the signs. So Old World, and traditional all around. Lots of great photo-taking opps.
Posted on June 25, 2011 | 30 CommentsI’m BAAAAAAACK!!!! I’m in Toronto for about 3 weeks and then I’m leaving for Europe for 2 months (Portugal and Spain). And yes, there’ll be more shopping and spending On that note, I figured I’d start off with a little post on what I bought while...