As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- The Most Profitable Small Businesses To Start
- Soft Skills vs Hard Skills in the SME Jobs Market
- Local Travel: Learn to Love Your Hometown
- What is your college education worth?
- Do You Really Need to Spend Money on That?
- How to Save Money When Buying a House
- The Secret Equation To Wealth
- Do You Take Time to Enjoy Life?
- Getting Your Financial House in Order: No You *Don’t* Need a Brown Bagged Lunch
- The need to compensate for the lack of money
Posted on December 14, 2011 | 30 CommentsTweet Yes, I said the dirty word we PF’ers are never supposed to say when we talk about looks and clothes: INVEST. To be clear, I don’t believe in investing in a good handbag or a pair of shoes because frankly, those shoes will never […]
Posted on September 15, 2010 | 6 CommentsTweet When I dress in sweatpants and a sweatshirt, I am treated differently than if I have makeup on and decent clothing. I find that if I dress up more, people are more likely to… hold the doors open for me (I do not take […]
Posted on October 5, 2009 | 1 CommentTweet What WordPress looks like under the hood THEMES Not all of them are great, but they have such a wide array of choice, it’s amazing. EDIT POSTS When you edit comments, you can do a Quick Edit instead of having to go completely into […]
Posted on January 23, 2009 | 7 CommentsTweet Rae and Ginger did this and I found it to be an interesting exercise. I am not actually using the whole bottle each and every day, but for the sake of simplicity, let’s not get into the dollars and cents of how many uses […]