As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- Emergency Fund Talk: When it becomes a BIG DEAL
- Should You Go Into Debt for THAT Career?
- What Should you Study in School / Should you Go back for More Education?
- 4 Tips for Staying On Top Of Your Job Search
- How to Lend Money to Friends and Family
- Save Now Before It’s Too Late!
- Downsides to a Nomadic Lifestyle
- Taking a Tech Break
- Could Your Name Be Affecting Your Career?
- Etiquette among friends: Why I feel we are we’re losing basic manners
Posted on April 22, 2011 | 27 CommentsUsing Plastic If you buy with a credit card instead of cash, it is much easier to pass over the card than if you have to physically count out the bills. The reality of the cash leaving your bank account isn’t as obvious. That being...
Posted on October 21, 2009 | 70 CommentsThis winter coat hunt has got me thinking about my personal price ceilings for items. So I just wanted to know how much would you be comfortable paying for: A purse? A winter jacket? A pair of boots? A dressy (but not formal) dress? Mine...