As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- Do You Like to Travel Alone?
- How Do You Combat the Negative Effects of Facebook?
- Why I Still Reconcile My Account Statements
- Huge Debts? Maybe Bankruptcy Isn’t the Right Option
- Need to do a group presentation? Read this.
- How Not to Go Overboard This Year
- Taking Control of Couple Finances: 6 Months Later
- 5 Reasons to Quit Your Job in the New Year
- What single women want….. in a home
- How are You Paying for Your Holidays?
Posted on March 25, 2013 | 1 CommentTweet Even though we all hate interviewing because you have to be ‘on’ and are under a lot of pressure to perform, it is a necessary evil. Hopefully, you will never have to interview more than a few times in your life, but you will […]
Posted on February 13, 2012 | 1 CommentTweet Ever wonder what range of salary you should be asking for? You can always ballpark an idea of it, but isn’t it better if you can get an actual set of numbers to work with? Enter my process for figuring this out! BASIC STEPS […]