As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- You don’t Have to Live in Mumbai to Be a Successful VA
- This Holiday Season, Protect Your Identity
- “Poor” is not a standard definition
- Downside of Travelling: Missing Out on Your Real Life?
- My Modified Approach to YOLO
- Distribution of the World’s Income
- Pros and Cons of Love Texting
- Your Everyday Finance Habits Can Help You Plan for the Future
- How do you handle birthday bashes?
- How Good Are You At Recycling?
Posted on March 25, 2013 | 1 CommentEven though we all hate interviewing because you have to be ‘on’ and are under a lot of pressure to perform, it is a necessary evil. Hopefully, you will never have to interview more than a few times in your life, but you will NEED...
Posted on February 13, 2012 | 1 CommentEver wonder what range of salary you should be asking for? You can always ballpark an idea of it, but isn’t it better if you can get an actual set of numbers to work with? Enter my process for figuring this out! BASIC STEPS TO...