As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- Emergency Fund Talk: When it becomes a BIG DEAL
- Should You Go Into Debt for THAT Career?
- What Should you Study in School / Should you Go back for More Education?
- 4 Tips for Staying On Top Of Your Job Search
- How to Lend Money to Friends and Family
- Save Now Before It’s Too Late!
- Downsides to a Nomadic Lifestyle
- Taking a Tech Break
- Could Your Name Be Affecting Your Career?
- Etiquette among friends: Why I feel we are we’re losing basic manners
Hong Kong Archive
Posted on November 15, 2011 | 8 CommentsIt’s no secret that Hong Kong is one of my favourite cities in Asia, now. BF and I wish we could go back but we’re planning other trips, which means we may not go to Hong Kong for another year or two. Or longer. Alas!...
Posted on September 27, 2011 | 2 CommentsHong Kong had such an interesting vibe. I loved the huge signs in the streets, and the whole city was incredible. I know they’re using the word like in Latin, but still. *childish giggle*
Posted on July 19, 2011 | 7 CommentsHong Kong was a lot of fun to visit and to SHOP! I cannot say that I bought very much in any of these markets (I’m a freak about quality and fit for clothing these days), but I enjoyed visiting the markets, nonetheless. Lots of...
Posted on June 25, 2011 | 30 CommentsI’m BAAAAAAACK!!!! I’m in Toronto for about 3 weeks and then I’m leaving for Europe for 2 months (Portugal and Spain). And yes, there’ll be more shopping and spending On that note, I figured I’d start off with a little post on what I bought while...