As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- Do You Like to Travel Alone?
- How Do You Combat the Negative Effects of Facebook?
- Why I Still Reconcile My Account Statements
- Huge Debts? Maybe Bankruptcy Isn’t the Right Option
- Need to do a group presentation? Read this.
- How Not to Go Overboard This Year
- Taking Control of Couple Finances: 6 Months Later
- 5 Reasons to Quit Your Job in the New Year
- What single women want….. in a home
- How are You Paying for Your Holidays?
Posted on August 27, 2012 | 15 CommentsTweet The “Money Gap” refers to the gap between the earning income between two partners. Generally (stereotypical but true), it is the man that earns more than the woman, sometimes it’s just a little bit more (no more than $5000 – $10,000) but other times […]
Posted on January 30, 2012 | 16 CommentsTweet If you’re nice, are you getting screwed, financially? Perhaps. …men who measured below average on agreeableness earned about 18% more—or $9,772 more annually in their sample—than nicer guys. Ruder women, meanwhile, earned about 5% or $1,828 more than their agreeable counterparts. – Human Resource […]