As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- Recognize and Celebrate Your Progress
- 4 Ways to Save Money on Your Wardrobe
- Can You Really “Do What You Love” All the Time?
- 3 Signs Your Finances Need Professional Help
- Top ways to Destress in 2014
- 5 Tricks for Home Buyers
- Would You Use Bitcoin?
- Financing a Home Extension Project
- The Day I Took Control Over Our Couple Finances
- Investing 101: Buying Shares
Posted on August 27, 2012 | 14 CommentsThe “Money Gap” refers to the gap between the earning income between two partners. Generally (stereotypical but true), it is the man that earns more than the woman, sometimes it’s just a little bit more (no more than $5000 – $10,000) but other times it...
Posted on January 30, 2012 | 16 CommentsIf you’re nice, are you getting screwed, financially? Perhaps. …men who measured below average on agreeableness earned about 18% more—or $9,772 more annually in their sample—than nicer guys. Ruder women, meanwhile, earned about 5% or $1,828 more than their agreeable counterparts. – Human Resource Studies...