As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- You don’t Have to Live in Mumbai to Be a Successful VA
- This Holiday Season, Protect Your Identity
- “Poor” is not a standard definition
- Downside of Travelling: Missing Out on Your Real Life?
- My Modified Approach to YOLO
- Distribution of the World’s Income
- Pros and Cons of Love Texting
- Your Everyday Finance Habits Can Help You Plan for the Future
- How do you handle birthday bashes?
- How Good Are You At Recycling?
Posted on August 27, 2012 | 12 CommentsThe “Money Gap” refers to the gap between the earning income between two partners. Generally (stereotypical but true), it is the man that earns more than the woman, sometimes it’s just a little bit more (no more than $5000 – $10,000) but other times it...
Posted on January 30, 2012 | 16 CommentsIf you’re nice, are you getting screwed, financially? Perhaps. …men who measured below average on agreeableness earned about 18% more—or $9,772 more annually in their sample—than nicer guys. Ruder women, meanwhile, earned about 5% or $1,828 more than their agreeable counterparts. – Human Resource Studies...