As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- Best 15 Moments of My Life
- Knowledge at Your Fingertips: Online Learning Strategies for Success
- Couple Finances: What’s Love Got to Do With it?
- When All You Need is a Nap!
- Yes You Can: Buy Your First Home Without Going Broke
- Stress Relievers: Find Your Exit Sign
- Why Selling Your Car Might be The Best Decision Ever
- Yet Another Coupon Site!
- Coupon Cactus: My Place for Cash back and Coupons!
- Save Money on Your Summer Vacation With These Tips
Posted on October 17, 2012 | 5 CommentsTweet Having the power to write your own rules is pretty awesome, but I gotta admit, adulthood sucks sometimes. You have to engage in all sorts of mundane activities such as working, cleaning, and filing tax returns. Yuck! As a kid, I longed for the freedom […]
Posted on September 19, 2012 | 3 CommentsTweet Everyone (including myself) stresses the importance of financial independence, but what does that really mean? For some, it’s a feeling. For others, it’s concrete. For me, it’s both. I think I finally felt like I reached “financial independence” when I hit these major milestones: […]