As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- 10 Expenses our Parents didn’t Have
- 10 Uses for your old iPad
- What if Having Fun Was a Goal?
- Fashion Time! – 2015 Styles
- Small Group Vacations: Win-Win Situation?
- Do You Like to Travel Alone?
- How Do You Combat the Negative Effects of Facebook?
- Why I Still Reconcile My Account Statements
- Huge Debts? Maybe Bankruptcy Isn’t the Right Option
- Need to do a group presentation? Read this.
Posted on October 17, 2012 | 5 CommentsTweet Having the power to write your own rules is pretty awesome, but I gotta admit, adulthood sucks sometimes. You have to engage in all sorts of mundane activities such as working, cleaning, and filing tax returns. Yuck! As a kid, I longed for the freedom […]
Posted on September 19, 2012 | 3 CommentsTweet Everyone (including myself) stresses the importance of financial independence, but what does that really mean? For some, it’s a feeling. For others, it’s concrete. For me, it’s both. I think I finally felt like I reached “financial independence” when I hit these major milestones: […]