As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- Relocating for Work: Determining If It’s the Best Move for You
- Up for Bids: The Most Luxurious Celebrity Mansions in the World
- Switching Careers When You Have No Clue What You Want to Do Next
- Should Dreams Be Related to Money?
- How To Stay Active In Colder Days
- 3 Ways Regular People Lose Money Without Realizing It
- How to Save Money for a House While Paying Rent
- Break-Up with Bad Debt
- When and Why Is It Okay to Give Up?
- Do You Invest in Your Relationship?
Posted on February 4, 2011 | 41 CommentsTweet Here’s a fun little infographic on working 😉 Or should I say.. NOT working? Via Good Feed
Posted on May 17, 2010 | No CommentsTweet
Posted on October 1, 2009 | 6 CommentsTweet LOL!!!!!! I LOVE THIS!!!!
Posted on April 25, 2009 | No CommentsTweet Why do we collect friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google like Pokemon? Sounds like an odd post, but it bothers me. I mean, if someone wants to follow me on Twitter or Google Followers, I am totally psyched. Happy to the max. But if let’s […]