As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- Why Overseas Property Might be for You
- What can you do with $100?
- Shrewd Ways To Save Money In Your Small Business
- Debunking Binary Options Myths
- Don’t take risks without the promise of a reward
- How Professional Moms Work From Home
- Are you taking your job for granted?
- Common Binary Options Mistakes to Avoid
- Avoid the Dog’s Life – Stop Spending Money You Don’t Have
- HOW GLOBALIZATION AFFECTS COMMUNICATION (AND VICE-VERSA)
Posted on February 4, 2011 | 41 CommentsTweet Here’s a fun little infographic on working 😉 Or should I say.. NOT working? Via Good Feed
Posted on May 17, 2010 | No CommentsTweet
Posted on October 1, 2009 | 6 CommentsTweet LOL!!!!!! I LOVE THIS!!!!
Posted on April 25, 2009 | No CommentsTweet Why do we collect friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google like Pokemon? Sounds like an odd post, but it bothers me. I mean, if someone wants to follow me on Twitter or Google Followers, I am totally psyched. Happy to the max. But if let’s […]