As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- Do Passions Lead to Financial Success?
- Summer Bucket List
- The Anniversaries that Bond
- All About That Retirement
- Proactive Vs. Reactive: Common Preventative Measures That Can Save You Money
- How to Defeat the Poor College Student Stereotype
- Turn Into an Organization Master
- Planning our 2016 Investment: Introducing Dividends
- Low Family Income Affects Kid’s Brain Development
- Is It Possible to Not Change A Thing And Still be Happy?
Posted on February 4, 2011 | 41 CommentsTweet Here’s a fun little infographic on working Or should I say.. NOT working? Via Good Feed
Posted on May 17, 2010 | No CommentsTweet
Posted on October 1, 2009 | 6 CommentsTweet LOL!!!!!! I LOVE THIS!!!!
Posted on April 25, 2009 | No CommentsTweet Why do we collect friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google like Pokemon? Sounds like an odd post, but it bothers me. I mean, if someone wants to follow me on Twitter or Google Followers, I am totally psyched. Happy to the max. But if let’s […]