As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- Banks in Canada: The Who and The Why
- Is It Time to Find a New Bank?
- Everything is relative to your situation or you
- Why I Like to Use Credit Cards
- Too cool to save
- Do You Really Need to Avoid ALL Unnecessary Spending to be “Smart” with Your Money?
- Catering to Millennials: How They Want to Shop
- How is anybody affording this?
- Learn About Investing from the Opposite Gender
- The Idiot’s Wife: The Story of our Shot
Posted on February 4, 2011 | 41 CommentsHere’s a fun little infographic on working Or should I say.. NOT working? Via Good Feed
Posted on May 17, 2010 | No Comments
Posted on October 1, 2009 | 6 CommentsLOL!!!!!! I LOVE THIS!!!!
Posted on April 25, 2009 | No CommentsWhy do we collect friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google like Pokemon? Sounds like an odd post, but it bothers me. I mean, if someone wants to follow me on Twitter or Google Followers, I am totally psyched. Happy to the max. But if let’s say...