As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- This Holiday Season, Protect Your Identity
- “Poor” is not a standard definition
- Downside of Travelling: Missing Out on Your Real Life?
- My Modified Approach to YOLO
- Distribution of the World’s Income
- Pros and Cons of Love Texting
- Your Everyday Finance Habits Can Help You Plan for the Future
- How do you handle birthday bashes?
- How Good Are You At Recycling?
- Is Peer Pressure Leading You to Spend More Money?
Posted on February 4, 2011 | 41 CommentsHere’s a fun little infographic on working Or should I say.. NOT working? Via Good Feed
Posted on May 17, 2010 | No Comments
Posted on October 1, 2009 | 6 CommentsLOL!!!!!! I LOVE THIS!!!!
Posted on April 25, 2009 | No CommentsWhy do we collect friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google like Pokemon? Sounds like an odd post, but it bothers me. I mean, if someone wants to follow me on Twitter or Google Followers, I am totally psyched. Happy to the max. But if let’s say...