As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- You Can Be a Smart Shopaholic!
- Keep it professional at work
- All the Things You Buy When You Move
- Multipoint, Meeting Recording, and Content Sharing
- 10 Pieces of Career and Life Advice
- My Cooler of Food for the Road
- When to buy clothes when they are most likely to be discounted
- How to Choose Between Two Good Jobs
- Why giving a gift is not as economically efficient as giving cold, hard cash
- How to Handle Life’s Curveballs
Posted on February 4, 2011 | 41 CommentsHere’s a fun little infographic on working Or should I say.. NOT working? Via Good Feed
Posted on May 17, 2010 | No Comments
Posted on October 1, 2009 | 6 CommentsLOL!!!!!! I LOVE THIS!!!!
Posted on April 25, 2009 | No CommentsWhy do we collect friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google like Pokemon? Sounds like an odd post, but it bothers me. I mean, if someone wants to follow me on Twitter or Google Followers, I am totally psyched. Happy to the max. But if let’s say...