As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- Recognize and Celebrate Your Progress
- 4 Ways to Save Money on Your Wardrobe
- Can You Really “Do What You Love” All the Time?
- 3 Signs Your Finances Need Professional Help
- Top ways to Destress in 2014
- 5 Tricks for Home Buyers
- Would You Use Bitcoin?
- Financing a Home Extension Project
- The Day I Took Control Over Our Couple Finances
- Investing 101: Buying Shares
Fabulously Broke Archive
Posted on December 2, 2009 | 2 CommentsDecember 2nd, 2006 is when I started blogging as “Fabulously Broke”. I was $60,000 in debt, with $500 in savings and starting at my first big job determined to be the best corporate cog in the wheel, ever. 3 years later, I now have a...
Posted on September 27, 2009 | 1 CommentI funkified myself using BeFunky.com. Here are a couple of my favourites. Via BeFunky.com taken from Liam, The Man with the Past