As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- When All You Need is a Nap!
- Yes You Can: Buy Your First Home Without Going Broke
- Stress Relievers: Find Your Exit Sign
- Why Selling Your Car Might be The Best Decision Ever
- Yet Another Coupon Site!
- Coupon Cactus: My Place for Cash back and Coupons!
- Save Money on Your Summer Vacation With These Tips
- What is Fabulous?
- Do Passions Lead to Financial Success?
- Summer Bucket List
Fabulously Broke Archive
Posted on December 2, 2009 | 2 CommentsTweet December 2nd, 2006 is when I started blogging as “Fabulously Broke”. I was $60,000 in debt, with $500 in savings and starting at my first big job determined to be the best corporate cog in the wheel, ever. 3 years later, I now have […]
Posted on September 27, 2009 | 1 CommentTweet I funkified myself using BeFunky.com. Here are a couple of my favourites. Via BeFunky.com taken from Liam, The Man with the Past