As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- Taking a Tech Break
- Could Your Name Be Affecting Your Career?
- Etiquette among friends: Why I feel we are we’re losing basic manners
- How to Use Net Worth to Measure Your Financial Progress
- If you don’t ask for a discount, you won’t get it
- Is Your Home Really an Asset?
- Everyone is a genius..
- Do You NEED Price Anchors to Help You Make Money Decisions?
- What to bring to an interview
- Would you marry for money?
Posted on July 2, 2012 | 5 CommentsMint Canada ran this last year (July 1st 2011), and I thought it to be fitting to run it again this year as a look back. On average, in 2011 Canadians have about $50,734 to spend each year and here’s were it goes! Provided by...
Posted on January 24, 2010 | 10 CommentsI am SO going. I am a huge Harry Potter fan (both movies and books), and this looks amazing. If BF can drag me to Dallas to see Southfork from the TV show “Dallas”, then I can drag him to Florida for a little Harry...
Posted on January 3, 2010 | 32 CommentsA lot of you have expressed curiosity about WTF I do for fun and entertainment. I hate to burst your bubbles, but I am actually really a boring person during the week or on weekends right now during winter. REALLY BORING. You might even snore while reading...