As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- Taking a Tech Break
- Could Your Name Be Affecting Your Career?
- Etiquette among friends: Why I feel we are we’re losing basic manners
- How to Use Net Worth to Measure Your Financial Progress
- If you don’t ask for a discount, you won’t get it
- Is Your Home Really an Asset?
- Everyone is a genius..
- Do You NEED Price Anchors to Help You Make Money Decisions?
- What to bring to an interview
- Would you marry for money?
Posted on July 16, 2012 | 4 CommentsI talked about men possibly preferring women who make less money than they do, and if your weight affects how much you earn. But how about smoking? onkel_wart From Barking up the wrong tree, I bring you the answer: NO. Smoking does not make you...
Posted on February 7, 2011 | 25 CommentsI once wrote an article called: A Lottery Ticket is not a Retirement Plan, but I may just have to eat my words! Or at the very least, modify them to say: A Lottery Ticket is not a Retirement Plan, but a Scratch Lottery Ticket...
Posted on September 14, 2008 | 6 CommentsCBC News posted a wonderful interactive income map that shows you the earnings of people across Canada, or within each province, and even in each major city. It kind of blows my mind that when I thought earning $66,000 or so (in my previous job)...