As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- Best 15 Moments of My Life
- Knowledge at Your Fingertips: Online Learning Strategies for Success
- Couple Finances: What’s Love Got to Do With it?
- When All You Need is a Nap!
- Yes You Can: Buy Your First Home Without Going Broke
- Stress Relievers: Find Your Exit Sign
- Why Selling Your Car Might be The Best Decision Ever
- Yet Another Coupon Site!
- Coupon Cactus: My Place for Cash back and Coupons!
- Save Money on Your Summer Vacation With These Tips
Posted on June 13, 2012 | 48 CommentsTweet With an endless supply of money, I’d never have to plan meals, clip coupons, or worry about gas prices. Unfortunately, like every other person on the planet, my desires are unlimited, but my cash reserves are not. So, a long time ago, I accepted […]
Posted on February 6, 2012 | 7 CommentsTweet You know how when you open your closet you think: I have nothing to wear!? Well I get that way sometimes. Yes this can be hard to believe coming from a girl who owns 20+ dresses but it’s true. So what do I do? […]
Posted on October 18, 2009 | 10 CommentsTweet This rocks!!! If I had a drill and a bit, I’d make a penny necklace. Just maybe not as elaborate. Via Dollar Store Crafts. It was referred to me via Mama Bear off Gotta Little Space to Fill in my Google Reader Shared Items, which […]