As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- Keep it professional at work
- All the Things You Buy When You Move
- Multipoint, Meeting Recording, and Content Sharing
- 10 Pieces of Career and Life Advice
- My Cooler of Food for the Road
- When to buy clothes when they are most likely to be discounted
- How to Choose Between Two Good Jobs
- Why giving a gift is not as economically efficient as giving cold, hard cash
- How to Handle Life’s Curveballs
- Calculate how long it’ll take to save double (Rule of 72)
Posted on June 13, 2012 | 48 CommentsWith an endless supply of money, I’d never have to plan meals, clip coupons, or worry about gas prices. Unfortunately, like every other person on the planet, my desires are unlimited, but my cash reserves are not. So, a long time ago, I accepted the...
Posted on February 6, 2012 | 7 CommentsYou know how when you open your closet you think: I have nothing to wear!? Well I get that way sometimes. Yes this can be hard to believe coming from a girl who owns 20+ dresses but it’s true. So what do I do? Here...
Posted on October 18, 2009 | 10 CommentsThis rocks!!! If I had a drill and a bit, I’d make a penny necklace. Just maybe not as elaborate. Via Dollar Store Crafts. It was referred to me via Mama Bear off Gotta Little Space to Fill in my Google Reader Shared Items, which you...