As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- Credit is like Oxygen
- Does Your Life Look Like You Want It To?
- Video Conferencing to Connect for Weekly Meetings
- How your net worth is linked to your self worth
- Money Things I’ve Had to Get Used To Since Moving
- The Most Profitable Small Businesses To Start
- Soft Skills vs Hard Skills in the SME Jobs Market
- Local Travel: Learn to Love Your Hometown
- What is your college education worth?
- Do You Really Need to Spend Money on That?
Posted on June 13, 2012 | 48 CommentsTweet With an endless supply of money, I’d never have to plan meals, clip coupons, or worry about gas prices. Unfortunately, like every other person on the planet, my desires are unlimited, but my cash reserves are not. So, a long time ago, I accepted […]
Posted on February 6, 2012 | 7 CommentsTweet You know how when you open your closet you think: I have nothing to wear!? Well I get that way sometimes. Yes this can be hard to believe coming from a girl who owns 20+ dresses but it’s true. So what do I do? […]
Posted on October 18, 2009 | 10 CommentsTweet This rocks!!! If I had a drill and a bit, I’d make a penny necklace. Just maybe not as elaborate. Via Dollar Store Crafts. It was referred to me via Mama Bear off Gotta Little Space to Fill in my Google Reader Shared Items, which […]