As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- Downsides to a Nomadic Lifestyle
- Taking a Tech Break
- Could Your Name Be Affecting Your Career?
- Etiquette among friends: Why I feel we are we’re losing basic manners
- How to Use Net Worth to Measure Your Financial Progress
- If you don’t ask for a discount, you won’t get it
- Is Your Home Really an Asset?
- Everyone is a genius..
- Do You NEED Price Anchors to Help You Make Money Decisions?
- What to bring to an interview
Digital Camera Archive
Posted on January 6, 2010 | 12 CommentsI am no professional photographer by any means, but I am someone who loves to use her digital camera on vacations, around family, friends… And I don’t like fiddling with buttons or settings and I just want it to WORK. If that sounds like your...
Posted on May 4, 2009 | No CommentsMini Rant I really hate the way companies name their stupid products. Why can’t they just call it “Powershot Elph 1, Powershot Elph 2″ or whatever? ARGH! REVIEW OF THE Canon PowerShot SD880IS 10MP Digital Camera with 4x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Silver)...
Posted on April 20, 2009 | No CommentsIt’s been a long time coming. I am making a new pact to go through everything I own (tupperware, wardrobe brands, electronics and products I use) and reviewing them thoroughly so that I pass on my horrible experiences and you don’t have to waste money...