As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- Emergency Fund Talk: When it becomes a BIG DEAL
- Should You Go Into Debt for THAT Career?
- What Should you Study in School / Should you Go back for More Education?
- 4 Tips for Staying On Top Of Your Job Search
- How to Lend Money to Friends and Family
- Save Now Before It’s Too Late!
- Downsides to a Nomadic Lifestyle
- Taking a Tech Break
- Could Your Name Be Affecting Your Career?
- Etiquette among friends: Why I feel we are we’re losing basic manners
Posted on May 10, 2010 | 16 CommentsMany of you might have thought that I lived in a sterile, super tiny apartment (around 450 square feet in total), but it does NOT compare to this. Each small apartment, at 2.4 meters long, 0.90 meters wide and 2 meters high, has space only...
Posted on February 14, 2010 | 5 CommentsThe Live Checking Card displays the accumulated spending amount on your card after every purchase. Clearly, the concept itself is nothing short of a nightmare for wives and girlfriends as it displays real time information of their shopping adventures. The underlying technology behind Live Checking...
Posted on January 30, 2010 | 11 CommentsHmm.. I sure wouldn’t mind having any one of these babies in my wallet. Of course, I’d be guarding it like a mofo all the way to the bank to DEPOSIT IT! Tsk tsk. Outdated conversion. The USD is around $0.94 to $1 CAD the...