As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- Taking a Tech Break
- Could Your Name Be Affecting Your Career?
- Etiquette among friends: Why I feel we are we’re losing basic manners
- How to Use Net Worth to Measure Your Financial Progress
- If you don’t ask for a discount, you won’t get it
- Is Your Home Really an Asset?
- Everyone is a genius..
- Do You NEED Price Anchors to Help You Make Money Decisions?
- What to bring to an interview
- Would you marry for money?
Custom Domain Archive
Posted on April 24, 2009 | 2 Comments…could not be easier. 1. You need to sign up and buy a domain name A custom domain name or URL is something like FabulouslyBroke.com, instead of fabulouslybrokeinthecity.blogspot.com It usually costs $10 USD a year. I got mine through GoDaddy.com for $8.99 or some silly...
Posted on February 9, 2009 | 9 CommentsHOW DID YOU TWEAK THE SITE? I’ve done a LOT of HTML’ing before, but it’s been about 4 years since I’ve played with an actual website (not including Blogger), so it’s always a learning curve when I want to update the site (that would be...