As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- Is It Possible to Not Change A Thing And Still be Happy?
- Bling on a Budget
- Things I Can’t Help Buying
- Is a Masters Degree Worth It?
- Sentences for Losers: My Reply
- Pumping Productivity with Music
- Overcoming the Lack of Inspiration
- 10 Expenses our Parents didn’t Have
- 10 Uses for your old iPad
- What if Having Fun Was a Goal?
Posted on January 17, 2009 | 7 CommentsTweet Chunky necklaces okay to wear with business suits? Yes. You’re not talking about crazy large necklaces that fluff up around your neck right? Okay good. I’d try experimenting with a couple of styles with a business suit. Keeping it too delicate (for me), is […]