As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- If I spent it, I wouldn’t have it…
- Is Black Friday Really the Best Deal?
- Minding the Details so You Aren’t Stuck Financially
- How attractive you are, plays a factor in your career
- 5 Tips for Working Smarter
- Starting Over After a Financial Catastrophe
- Who has the power? You do.
- Have You Thought About Creating Your Dream Job?
- Roadworthy: A Thumb Guide for the Roving Business
- Credit is like Oxygen
Posted on January 17, 2009 | 7 CommentsTweet Chunky necklaces okay to wear with business suits? Yes. You’re not talking about crazy large necklaces that fluff up around your neck right? Okay good. I’d try experimenting with a couple of styles with a business suit. Keeping it too delicate (for me), is […]