As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- Best 15 Moments of My Life
- Knowledge at Your Fingertips: Online Learning Strategies for Success
- Couple Finances: What’s Love Got to Do With it?
- When All You Need is a Nap!
- Yes You Can: Buy Your First Home Without Going Broke
- Stress Relievers: Find Your Exit Sign
- Why Selling Your Car Might be The Best Decision Ever
- Yet Another Coupon Site!
- Coupon Cactus: My Place for Cash back and Coupons!
- Save Money on Your Summer Vacation With These Tips
Posted on June 24, 2013 | 2 CommentsTweet BF thinks I’m such a weirdo for loving turmeric, but then I call him out on his cumin obsession and he quiets down. This is a horribly simply recipe that tastes incredible to me. The turmeric gives a sort of flavour that is light […]
Posted on December 25, 2009 | 4 CommentsTweet Merry Christmas Eve 😀 I updated WordPress and it screwed all my scheduling. I think I may have found the best recipe I’ve done yet, to get juicy, tender chicken. This is the marinade I cobbled together based on what I thought would taste […]
Posted on May 8, 2009 | No CommentsTweet I call it lazy because prep time is low, I’m just mixing sauces, and the only hard part is mashing down the potatoes. Chicken Marinate chicken Mix the following ingredients until it’s an even paste Blobs of Oyster Sauce Drizzle of Soy Sauce Honey […]