As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- I’d rather have nothing from my parents
- Use This Pyramid to Find Self-Actualization with Your Finances
- Don’t be afraid of competition
- 4 Characteristics that Can Boost Your Career
- How to Calculate Your Net Worth
- I feel rich…
- Working While on Vacation
- The End of the World I Used to Know
- 3 Ways I’m Putting Myself First — And Feeling Better as a Result
- A Frugal Adventure: I’m Saving More Than 50 Percent on Spring Break
Posted on June 24, 2013 | 2 CommentsBF thinks I’m such a weirdo for loving turmeric, but then I call him out on his cumin obsession and he quiets down. This is a horribly simply recipe that tastes incredible to me. The turmeric gives a sort of flavour that is light and...
Posted on December 25, 2009 | 4 CommentsMerry Christmas Eve I updated WordPress and it screwed all my scheduling. I think I may have found the best recipe I’ve done yet, to get juicy, tender chicken. This is the marinade I cobbled together based on what I thought would taste good: 4...
Posted on May 8, 2009 | No CommentsI call it lazy because prep time is low, I’m just mixing sauces, and the only hard part is mashing down the potatoes. Chicken Marinate chicken Mix the following ingredients until it’s an even paste Blobs of Oyster Sauce Drizzle of Soy Sauce Honey Rub...