As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- When and Why Is It Okay to Give Up?
- Do You Invest in Your Relationship?
- Why Having a Will is A Smart Financial Move
- Remember These Four Things When Paying Off Debt
- 5 Reasons Why it’s Easy to Stay Broke
- 10 Years After College: 10 Lessons Learned at Work
- A New Type of Life Insurance to Help You Stay Fit and Support Your Budget?
- How to Cure Your Midlife Crisis With a Career Change
- Living the Dream: Top Reasons to Quit Your Job and Set Out on Your Own
- Your 10 Step Budget To Get Out Of Debt
Posted on February 22, 2013 | 3 CommentsTweet When I was in Portugal, I drank direct-from-the-mountain water. It was so sweet, clear and delicious, it was as they say, just as good as wine. I ate fresh, readily available fruits and vegetables from private gardens, grown without preservatives or chemicals. After a […]
Posted on August 12, 2011 | 14 CommentsTweet Did you know that our bodies absorb about 5lbs of makeup chemicals a YEAR through your skin? Via. That means in a lifetime, if you were to live until you are 80, assuming you started wearing makeup daily at 16, you would have absorbed […]
Posted on April 24, 2009 | 31 CommentsTweet I’m hearing this go around the blogosphere and it’s the end of my 6-week experiment so I’m going to recap what happened and what I’m doing now. None of you have to try this, but .. figured I ought to post my results. FAILED […]
Posted on April 20, 2009 | No CommentsTweet Note about the usage of the word “chemicals” on my blog: To clarify out of respect for chemists and for readers who are really into science (the way I am not), I am not saying “chemicals” to mean EVERYTHING (water, salt, whatever). I am […]