As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- Keep it professional at work
- All the Things You Buy When You Move
- Multipoint, Meeting Recording, and Content Sharing
- 10 Pieces of Career and Life Advice
- My Cooler of Food for the Road
- When to buy clothes when they are most likely to be discounted
- How to Choose Between Two Good Jobs
- Why giving a gift is not as economically efficient as giving cold, hard cash
- How to Handle Life’s Curveballs
- Calculate how long it’ll take to save double (Rule of 72)
Posted on February 22, 2013 | 3 CommentsWhen I was in Portugal, I drank direct-from-the-mountain water. It was so sweet, clear and delicious, it was as they say, just as good as wine. I ate fresh, readily available fruits and vegetables from private gardens, grown without preservatives or chemicals. After a week...
Posted on August 12, 2011 | 14 CommentsDid you know that our bodies absorb about 5lbs of makeup chemicals a YEAR through your skin? Via. That means in a lifetime, if you were to live until you are 80, assuming you started wearing makeup daily at 16, you would have absorbed approximately...
Posted on April 24, 2009 | 31 CommentsI’m hearing this go around the blogosphere and it’s the end of my 6-week experiment so I’m going to recap what happened and what I’m doing now. None of you have to try this, but .. figured I ought to post my results. FAILED EXPERIMENT...
Posted on April 20, 2009 | No CommentsNote about the usage of the word “chemicals” on my blog: To clarify out of respect for chemists and for readers who are really into science (the way I am not), I am not saying “chemicals” to mean EVERYTHING (water, salt, whatever). I am talking...