As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- 10 Expenses our Parents didn’t Have
- 10 Uses for your old iPad
- What if Having Fun Was a Goal?
- Fashion Time! – 2015 Styles
- Small Group Vacations: Win-Win Situation?
- Do You Like to Travel Alone?
- How Do You Combat the Negative Effects of Facebook?
- Why I Still Reconcile My Account Statements
- Huge Debts? Maybe Bankruptcy Isn’t the Right Option
- Need to do a group presentation? Read this.
Posted on February 23, 2011 | 93 CommentsTweet Revanche of A Gai Shan Life wrote a great post recently called Parents: The Top Bread Slice. Basically, it’s talking about letting your elderly parents move back in with you if they’re unable to live alone. Full o’ good stuff, that girl. Revanche is […]
Posted on June 14, 2010 | 8 CommentsTweet Although June 21st is the First Official Day of Summer, let’s get a head start on it! Are you looking down at your hobbit feet in chagrin? I know it can come as a shock when you are finally giving your feet a once-over, […]