As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- Everything is relative to your situation or you
- Why I Like to Use Credit Cards
- Too cool to save
- Do You Really Need to Avoid ALL Unnecessary Spending to be “Smart” with Your Money?
- Catering to Millennials: How They Want to Shop
- How is anybody affording this?
- Learn About Investing from the Opposite Gender
- The Idiot’s Wife: The Story of our Shot
- How to Choose the Right Home for You
- Got a brand new shiny job? Watch out for these pitfalls.
Posted on February 23, 2011 | 93 CommentsRevanche of A Gai Shan Life wrote a great post recently called Parents: The Top Bread Slice. Basically, it’s talking about letting your elderly parents move back in with you if they’re unable to live alone. Full o’ good stuff, that girl. Revanche is truly...
Posted on June 14, 2010 | 8 CommentsAlthough June 21st is the First Official Day of Summer, let’s get a head start on it! Are you looking down at your hobbit feet in chagrin? I know it can come as a shock when you are finally giving your feet a once-over, coming...