As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- When and Why Is It Okay to Give Up?
- Do You Invest in Your Relationship?
- Why Having a Will is A Smart Financial Move
- Remember These Four Things When Paying Off Debt
- 5 Reasons Why it’s Easy to Stay Broke
- 10 Years After College: 10 Lessons Learned at Work
- A New Type of Life Insurance to Help You Stay Fit and Support Your Budget?
- How to Cure Your Midlife Crisis With a Career Change
- Living the Dream: Top Reasons to Quit Your Job and Set Out on Your Own
- Your 10 Step Budget To Get Out Of Debt
Posted on February 23, 2011 | 93 CommentsTweet Revanche of A Gai Shan Life wrote a great post recently called Parents: The Top Bread Slice. Basically, it’s talking about letting your elderly parents move back in with you if they’re unable to live alone. Full o’ good stuff, that girl. Revanche is […]
Posted on June 14, 2010 | 8 CommentsTweet Although June 21st is the First Official Day of Summer, let’s get a head start on it! Are you looking down at your hobbit feet in chagrin? I know it can come as a shock when you are finally giving your feet a once-over, […]