As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- How your net worth is linked to your self worth
- Money Things I’ve Had to Get Used To Since Moving
- The Most Profitable Small Businesses To Start
- Soft Skills vs Hard Skills in the SME Jobs Market
- Local Travel: Learn to Love Your Hometown
- What is your college education worth?
- Do You Really Need to Spend Money on That?
- How to Save Money When Buying a House
- The Secret Equation To Wealth
- Do You Take Time to Enjoy Life?
Posted on February 23, 2011 | 93 CommentsTweet Revanche of A Gai Shan Life wrote a great post recently called Parents: The Top Bread Slice. Basically, it’s talking about letting your elderly parents move back in with you if they’re unable to live alone. Full o’ good stuff, that girl. Revanche is […]
Posted on June 14, 2010 | 8 CommentsTweet Although June 21st is the First Official Day of Summer, let’s get a head start on it! Are you looking down at your hobbit feet in chagrin? I know it can come as a shock when you are finally giving your feet a once-over, […]