As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- I’d rather have nothing from my parents
- Use This Pyramid to Find Self-Actualization with Your Finances
- Don’t be afraid of competition
- 4 Characteristics that Can Boost Your Career
- How to Calculate Your Net Worth
- I feel rich…
- Working While on Vacation
- The End of the World I Used to Know
- 3 Ways I’m Putting Myself First — And Feeling Better as a Result
- A Frugal Adventure: I’m Saving More Than 50 Percent on Spring Break
Posted on July 6, 2009 | No CommentsThe best shop in Montreal for spices and dried fruits, and the cheapest is.. ANATOL SPICES in the Italian area 6822 St Laurent, Montréal, QC H2S 3C7 Telephone : 514-276-0107 Run by a Greek guy and his sons (?), the place boasts cheap spices and...
Posted on January 13, 2009 | 9 CommentsFor all you Canadians out there who are reading PF blogs from the U.S. and reading all about Roth IRAs or 401ks, here’s my once-and-for-all RRSP mini primer. I’ve been getting a lot of emails about RRSPs in general from readers and clients, and how...
Posted on September 14, 2008 | 6 CommentsCBC News posted a wonderful interactive income map that shows you the earnings of people across Canada, or within each province, and even in each major city. It kind of blows my mind that when I thought earning $66,000 or so (in my previous job)...
Page 2 of 212