As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- Are You Being Financially Honest With Yourself?
- Emergency Fund Talk: When it becomes a BIG DEAL
- Should You Go Into Debt for THAT Career?
- What Should you Study in School / Should you Go back for More Education?
- 4 Tips for Staying On Top Of Your Job Search
- How to Lend Money to Friends and Family
- Save Now Before It’s Too Late!
- Downsides to a Nomadic Lifestyle
- Taking a Tech Break
- Could Your Name Be Affecting Your Career?
Posted on November 14, 2011 | 6 CommentsI reach gaily into the envelope, but my fingers don’tquite pull out the bill. They remain clutched around it while my mind is seized – as it is every month – by my secret dream. Do you want to know about my secret dream? It’s...
Posted on February 16, 2011 | 25 CommentsSome Shoutouts: First, I want to thank Krystal of Moneyville fame and Give me back my five bucks for featuring me in a post as one of her 8 favourite PF bloggers! How awesome (and cute) is she!? Second, I literally whipped up the post...
Posted on October 15, 2009 | 4 CommentsSee more of them via Geekologie.