As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- Recognize and Celebrate Your Progress
- 4 Ways to Save Money on Your Wardrobe
- Can You Really “Do What You Love” All the Time?
- 3 Signs Your Finances Need Professional Help
- Top ways to Destress in 2014
- 5 Tricks for Home Buyers
- Would You Use Bitcoin?
- Financing a Home Extension Project
- The Day I Took Control Over Our Couple Finances
- Investing 101: Buying Shares
Posted on November 1, 2011 | 2 CommentsMore shots of Beijing Life and Shopping. It’s really a new experience to be in the middle of such pollution and to see SO MANY BIKES everywhere. (Actually I meant to write “smell a whiff of a cop”, not spot. Not going to change it...