As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- Do You Like to Travel Alone?
- How Do You Combat the Negative Effects of Facebook?
- Why I Still Reconcile My Account Statements
- Huge Debts? Maybe Bankruptcy Isn’t the Right Option
- Need to do a group presentation? Read this.
- How Not to Go Overboard This Year
- Taking Control of Couple Finances: 6 Months Later
- 5 Reasons to Quit Your Job in the New Year
- What single women want….. in a home
- How are You Paying for Your Holidays?
Bay Street Archive
Posted on January 12, 2011 | 83 CommentsTweet This was a fascinating article for me called: The Secret Life of a Bay Street Hooker (Toronto Life)* *The article is incredibly long and detailed, so while my excerpts from there are going to look like a lot, it is puny compared to the […]