As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- Does Your Life Look Like You Want It To?
- Video Conferencing to Connect for Weekly Meetings
- How your net worth is linked to your self worth
- Money Things I’ve Had to Get Used To Since Moving
- The Most Profitable Small Businesses To Start
- Soft Skills vs Hard Skills in the SME Jobs Market
- Local Travel: Learn to Love Your Hometown
- What is your college education worth?
- Do You Really Need to Spend Money on That?
- How to Save Money When Buying a House
Baking Soda Archive
Posted on June 4, 2010 | 18 CommentsTweet Please do not use baking soda as an exfoliator to be mixed in with your cleanser. Apparently it strips something called the “acid mantle” off your face, and scrubs it raw, which really irritates your skin. I am so sorry! If it makes you […]