As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- How Professional Moms Work From Home
- Are you taking your job for granted?
- Common Binary Options Mistakes to Avoid
- Avoid the Dog’s Life – Stop Spending Money You Don’t Have
- HOW GLOBALIZATION AFFECTS COMMUNICATION (AND VICE-VERSA)
- 5 Ways to Get in Shape Without a Gym Membership
- Get Out and Explore Maryland This Spring
- The 5 Secrets of a Successful Microbrewery
- How Raise Money for Your Charity Successfully!
- How To Request Financing For Renovation
Useful LinksChameleonJohn - Promo Codes & Discounts
Posted on January 25, 2012 | 27 CommentsTweet The most amazing thing I’ve ever done with my money is… To use it to clear my $60,000 student debt. Cheesy but true. Here are some other amazing things: Paying $1800 for a used car and having it be a great vehicle that does […]
Posted on September 24, 2009 | 3 CommentsTweet This girl is made out of rubber. I swear. My heart stopped at a couple of places. Big thanks to G for emailing it in.