As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- When All You Need is a Nap!
- Yes You Can: Buy Your First Home Without Going Broke
- Stress Relievers: Find Your Exit Sign
- Why Selling Your Car Might be The Best Decision Ever
- Yet Another Coupon Site!
- Coupon Cactus: My Place for Cash back and Coupons!
- Save Money on Your Summer Vacation With These Tips
- What is Fabulous?
- Do Passions Lead to Financial Success?
- Summer Bucket List
Posted on January 25, 2012 | 27 CommentsTweet The most amazing thing I’ve ever done with my money is… To use it to clear my $60,000 student debt. Cheesy but true. Here are some other amazing things: Paying $1800 for a used car and having it be a great vehicle that does […]
Posted on September 24, 2009 | 3 CommentsTweet This girl is made out of rubber. I swear. My heart stopped at a couple of places. Big thanks to G for emailing it in.