Ever wonder how someone at work can just do a small change and suddenly be ready for night?
Ways women go from day to night with a simple change:
- Wear different accessories for night (trade in a simple necklace for something bolder)
- Change your shoes (wear higher heels for the night)
- Slap on some lipstick (a little bold red lip can work wonders)
- Wear a statement belt over your outfit (a simple work sheath with a large obi belt = evening ready)
- Let your hair down and shake it out!
- Wear layers and remove them as night approaches
- ..like wearing a jacket or a sweater over your sexier dress to make it work appropriate, then remove it
Personally, I’d probably do any/all/some of the following:
- Let my hair down
- Wear a statement something (belt, necklace, ring) that is not necessarily work-appropriate
- Change my shoes
- Remove my jacket/sweater
- Wear a dress tucked into pants, then just remove your pants