Look how organized I am this year! 🙂 Aren’t you proud?
For future reference, I’ll also have this located in my Best of FB’s Posts as well.
- Is your Google Account Secure? — What would happen if your Gmail account got hacked?
- Living at home with your parents: The Scoop — I did it myself, for a short period.
- A Guide on How to Buy a Digital Camera — A simple overview on picking out a camera.
- 5 Lies we tell ourselves to keep spending — Apparently everyone could relate!
- When you make a lot of money do people expect fancier gifts?
- What are your emergency fund rules?
- Poor people aren’t always lazy people — Sometimes it’s circumstance.
- Double-Agent Products Lurking in your Home — Like the trusty spoon.
- Project Memory Wave: Save your photographs — How to preserve your memories
- We want it all, and we want it all NOW! — Instant gratification = Our Society.
- You’ve got the money, spend it! — Why I’m still being frugal.
- No one really wants to cut back
- Setting priorities for my money: The Strategy — Saving as much as possible. Period.
- How to make saving less painful
- Status and Class: 4 Factors to Determine Where You’re At
- The Idiot Wants to Join a Gentleman’s Club
- How to make laundry more enjoyable
- 5 Laws to Packing Lightly
- What have you eliminated that you do not miss?
- Packing for a Short Getaway
- Packing for a Long Weekend getaway
- Packing for a Week-long Business Casual trip
- Packing for 3+ weeks or for the Long-Term
- What to pack for Makeup & Toiletries
- What to pack for Electronics
- Extreme Small Space Living: Beijing Pods
- Questions about de-cluttering
- 3 Ways to Re-Commit to your Money Goals: Don’t Give Up!
- 3 Ways to Re-Commit to your Money Goals: Build a budget
- 3 Ways to Re-Commit to your Money Goals: Stay on Track
- Women and Cooking: Gender Stereotypes
- Women and Salaries: It’s a two-way street
- Why do we want tall, strong mates? — Silly conversation between BF & I on mate selection.
- Owing is not Owning — Debt is debt.
- Lifestyle DE-flation — What I employ as a strategy rather than Lifestyle Inflation
- All in the name of beauty — The things we do to be pretty.
- How much is the stuff in your purse worth? — Surprisingly, $1000.
- Ranting about Smartphones — PUT THEM DOWN YOU ADDICTS! 🙂
- What is the American Dream?
- Do you rationalize your big purchases? — Any purchase should be evaluated.
- Finding a job that you love — Very important, seeing as you spend a LOT of time at “work”.
- Money and Marriages — Money is the #1 cause for divorce.
- Sex and Money — Who pays for what?
- Laundry Secret: I don’t use detergent 99% of the time
- What countries have you visited? — Am hoping to increase the number in the future.
- When should you buy a home? — Article says later in life is best.
- Myth DEBUNKED: Tea does not have more caffeine — And I don’t want to hear otherwise! 😛
- Why the cost of living can differ even within the same city
- Luxury or Necessity? — Poll I took of readers to determine what you consider important.
- Savings versus Emergency Fund: What’s the difference?
- 60% of Canadians are living paycheque to paycheque
- The Key Factors to Happiness
- Is your weight affecting your salary? — GREAT comments on this one.
- When your skills are not in demand any longer
- My First Money Manifesto: NEVER be in the dark about your money
- Image all boils down to the car you drive — Funny view on how people judge you via your car 🙂
- Businesses I’ve Owned: Past & Present
November (Blockbuster month.)
- How I curbed my shopping temptation — The famous Facile Camp Shirt almost did me in!
- Holiday Gift Guide for Her: Under $100
- Holiday Gift Guide for Him: Under $100
- $88,000 and a family is debt-free after 3 years — Inspirational.
- The secret to a happy relationship is in the sharing — Silly conversation #2 between BF & I.
- The Cost of Tuition Around the World
- Blogging Series: If I were A Boy — A reflection upon if I’d make more money as a guy.
- Ranting: Is it different coming from a man or a woman?
- Women on TV and the industries they work in — Sex and the City for instance, although Bones is great!
- I don’t know enough about my parents’ finances
- I feel downright awkward sometimes
- The most unsatisfying college degrees
- Is all that higher education worth it?
- How NOT to spend more than what you make
- Negotiations: You can only win if you ask
- Women who save are sexy
- A lottery ticket is not a retirement plan — It’s amazing how many people believe this.
- Meet my brother, the comedian — Silly conversation between my brother and I.
- Are people really wealthier because they’re self-employed?
- How to buy for cheaper using eBay (tips & tricks)