Mint launched in Canada and sent out this cute little infographic.
- We are somewhat satisfied with our finances
- It’s weird to me that you can make $100,000+ and less satisfied than other incomes* WTF?
- We don’t seem to have high amounts of debt but 23% of us have $20k+ in the hole
- That means the average amount of debt at $29,00 is thrown off by that 23%
- I’m guessing student loans & mortgages for the most part
- We have debt, but we’re trying hard to clear it.
- Am pleased to see a quarter of us have no debt at all!
- The majority of us pay attention to our finances in some way (84%)
- I am curious as to what they mean by “some” or “a lot” of attention.
- Great follow-up to yesterday’s post: Do men prefer women who make less money than them?
- I guess we’d each be in a bit of both.
- We each take care of our own money, but we share the common budget between us for food, rent, etc.
Entire infographic found here on Mint.com*.
*No, I am still not a believer of Mint.com, even though they’re in Canada now.
I’m too paranoid to let anyone else get a hold of the exact numbers, stats, what stores I shopped at, when, for how much, etc. I don’t mind posting general numbers but it’s all I’ll do. I’ll stick to my budgeting sheet.