As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- Are You Being Financially Honest With Yourself?
- Emergency Fund Talk: When it becomes a BIG DEAL
- Should You Go Into Debt for THAT Career?
- What Should you Study in School / Should you Go back for More Education?
- 4 Tips for Staying On Top Of Your Job Search
- How to Lend Money to Friends and Family
- Save Now Before It’s Too Late!
- Downsides to a Nomadic Lifestyle
- Taking a Tech Break
- Could Your Name Be Affecting Your Career?
Archive for May 15th, 2010
Posted on May 15, 2010 | 3 CommentsI entered Suzie’s giveaway a while back, hoping to score a few useful, already-thought-of-buying-it items for free. And she delivered.. in spades. Here was the original giveaway prize pack that I won: L’occitane full sized hand cream – unused –> was already thinking of buying...