As seen in..
FB in a Nutshellother blog: the everyday minimalist
talk to me: contact me here
works: business consultant
net worth: ~$155,000 as of Dec 2011
eats: sashimi, tartiflette, pho
drinks: earl grey cream tea
gadgets: macbook pro 17", ipod touch (pda)
beauty: fb's list of toiletries/makeup
wants: roland rd700-gx piano
reads: ayn rand, tom stanley, sophie kinsella
watches: bones, mentalist, castle, top chef
wears: wrap dresses & necklaces
loves: minimalism, $$ management, traveling
hates: wearing shorts & being late for anything
- Downsides to a Nomadic Lifestyle
- Taking a Tech Break
- Could Your Name Be Affecting Your Career?
- Etiquette among friends: Why I feel we are we’re losing basic manners
- How to Use Net Worth to Measure Your Financial Progress
- If you don’t ask for a discount, you won’t get it
- Is Your Home Really an Asset?
- Everyone is a genius..
- Do You NEED Price Anchors to Help You Make Money Decisions?
- What to bring to an interview
Archive for October, 2009
Posted on October 2, 2009 | 7 CommentsI feel like this could be thrown over anything and give an effortless edge to the outfit. Sheath dress with pearls and pumps? Throw the jacket on. Normal tank top and jeans? Throw the jacket on. Wrap dress with really wild colours? Throw the jacket...
Posted on October 1, 2009 | 6 CommentsLOL!!!!!! I LOVE THIS!!!!
Posted on October 1, 2009 | 2 CommentsI won’t post my budget for each month any longer. I’ll just post at the end with what I spent. While I still keep track of all my expenses & budget, I find that once I put the money aside for my fixed expenses, the...