The one thing I hate about my Excel system is that it’s too damn efficient LOL!!!
I put a line item in my daily budget expense tracking, and it automatically updates all of the other 5 sheets I have once I link it to my budget.
*sigh* There’s nothing left for me to do
1. Stay on budget – I have $670 left for variable expenses. I plan to keep well under that.
2. Put about $3000 towards debt. I put $3200 towards debt last month!!
3. Continue with my company retirement plan, but pause my personal one because I think I’m maxing it out, and I don’t want to pay any penalties.
4. Build up my emergency fund to $2000 (it’s sitting at $1500 now).
5. Potential Pitfall: Limit my entertainment (…damn sightseeing attractions can cost you an arm and a leg…)